Task status is the main trigger for an Executor to start working or unlock successive tasks for being started.
The change of a status is logged and can be easily traced what has been happening to the task execution.
- (empty orange) Planned – the task has time trigger or unfinished predecessors
- (filled orange) Ready – the task has all conditions fulfiled and can be started by assigned Executor
- (light green) In progress – the task is running, it has been started by Executor, but not finished
- (dark green) Finished – the task has been finished by Executor in an expected way
- (dark green) Workarounded – the task has been finished by Executor in an alternate way, but the plan can continue
- (red) Failed – the task couldn’t be finished by Executor and successive tasks will not be started.
All status changes can be commented.
Comment is mandatory for Workarounded and Failed statuses.